Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

60 Posts

Default Sharing Photos, Notes & Opening Third-party Apps

Hi there. I'm interested on an iPhone and i wanted to ask a few questions about Sharing photos and 3rd-party apps.
    1. If i have 50 photos on my devices and if i want to share 10 photos i noticed the more photos you choose the less choices for sharing them despite having apps (such as Viber, Evernote, Google+, etc.) installed. is this normal? And what messaging app can you recommend?
    2. Am i correct in saying that a Youtube link on Safari (via Google Search) will let you open the video on the native app?
    3. Is there a way to send photos via bluetooth to an Android device via a 3rd-party app?
    4. On Youtube i noticed most videos has a link to their social network sites such as Instagram, Twitter & Google+. Is it possible to open those links on a native app?
    5. Would Notes on my Macbook Air be seen on my iPhone in real-time immediately after editing it? And how easy i can sync my Mac noted with my iPhone?
    Please advice. Many thanks.