How do I stop a transaction I did not authorize?
Received this email today. Can't access the link to stop this transaction.
Dear Apple Customer
Thank you for buying our product.
Product Name: Football Chairman Freaky Robot
Order Number: [redacted]
Receipt Date: 27/01/2016
Order total: 35 USD
If you did not authorize this purchase, please visit the Apple Store Cancellation Form
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 01-28-2016 at 06:20 PM.
- 01-28-2016, 06:25 PM #2
- 01-28-2016, 07:03 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,169 Posts
Re: How do I stop a transaction I did not authorize?
Yes, and the receipts I get from Apple for iTunes purchases come from no_reply @ email.apple.com. And they don't say "Dear Apple Customer".
They have the Apple symbol and also list my Apple ID.
OP, does the email received have this information?
- 01-28-2016, 08:30 PM #4
- 01-28-2016, 08:39 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2016, 04:12 PM
iPad Pro Blue Tooth inside? Or do you need to also buy a transceiver to use the Blue tooth Keyboard?By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 08:00 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 12:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2016, 11:29 PM
- By bajanboytoy in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2016, 03:35 PM