How to use the iMore app
Hi, I recently moved to iOS after years of BB and Android, I had Android Central, Crackberry and iMore for Android on my past devices, one of the first apps I downloaded on my new iPhone 6s was iMore for iOS and I was expecting a much greater experience than the equivalent Android version. On the Android version you can read a story and it will be marked as read and you can keep track of what is read or not, if you read a post on a forum it will be marked as read and if you go back to it later it will remember exactly the position where you were. You can easily search article or posts etc. I have not managed to find any of this in the iOS version. Surely I am getting something wrong? How could it be that on a far superior platform you would get such an inferior experience? What am I doing wrong?
- 01-27-2016, 05:40 PM #2
Re: How to use the iMore app
You might not be missing anything, and it could be just the way the app is made. It's been a while since I've used the iMore app so I can't say for certain how it does with read articles, etcetera. I typically read the iMore Blog articles via my RSS app (Reeder), and each read article is indeed marked as being read....
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 06:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 01:34 PM