Keyboard problems with Cmd-tab
I am getting some wonky behavior when I cmd-tab on the smart keyboard. some time it jumps multiple programs. Some times it rapidly cycles over and over through all available programs. sometimes it just freezes.
As far as I can tell my keystrokes are the same, i.e., I don't believe the problem is me.
Anyone else experiencing keyboard issues?
- 02-04-2016, 12:43 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 173 Posts
Re: Keyboard problems with Cmd-tab, can I get some help?
I can confirm that I have encountered the same issue on a number of occasions; in my case it only happens after or when I use specific apps, like Coda.
Also, I have noticed that the app switcher may start taking you to the apps that you did not intend to activate. I have been closely monitoring this issue and it seems that it starts manifesting after I activate the dual-app screen and load more than eight apps (which is almost always the case).
In either issue, only physically detaching and re-attaching the keyboard (temporarily) resolved the problem.
Has anyone seen similar issues? They look like software glitches to me...
- By rlnv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2016, 05:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2016, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:44 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2016, 09:24 PM