how to transfer my Contacts from the old iPhone to the new one
bought a new iPhone and want to xfer the Contacts list on to it
- 01-25-2016, 06:28 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: how to transfer my Contacts from the old iPhone to the new one
Create either an iCloud backup or an iTunes backup using the old iPhone. Afterwards, restore the backup to the new iPhone.
If the contacts are associated with an email account, simply configure that email account on the new iPhone.
- 01-27-2016, 08:44 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Re: How do I transfer my Contacts from the old iPhone to the new one?
Connect your old iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.Click on your iPhone in the Devices section, and then click "Info."
Click the "Sync Contacts" option, and then select "All Contacts"
Click the "Apply" button, wait for the sync to complete, and then press the "Eject" button to disconnect your old iPhone from the computer.
Attach your new iPhone and select it from the Devices section. Click the "Info" tab, and then tick the "Sync Contacts" check box.
Apply the same settings you applied to your old iPhone: choose the "All Contacts" sync options, click the "Apply" button to transfer your contacts to your new iPhone.
- By classc1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2016, 09:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2016, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2016, 04:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 11:40 AM