Why does my perspective option on my phone not show whenever I try to set a picture?

I

iMore Question

Why does my perspective option on my phone not show whenever I try to set a picture

I really want to use the perspective option for my photos but it isn't showing when I try and set it. Please help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why does my perspective option on my phone not show whenever I try to set a picture

For your "photos" or your wallpaper?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why does my perspective option on my phone not show whenever I try to set a picture

Anyway, when you select your wallpaper pic, you should see the "perspective" option at the bottom of the screen (as depicted in the screenshot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453598352.863029.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Perspective only shows for wallpapers if your phone is in zoom mode. If it's in standard mode not. Also you won't see it if low power mode is on.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Perspective only shows for wallpapers if your phone is in zoom mode. If it's in standard mode not. Also you won't see it if low power mode is on.

I don't think that's correct. I never use "zoom" mode and the perspective option is available to me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453598873.118488.jpg