How can I convert pages so I can print out from a windows pc at my job?
I am writing a book on pages on my macbook pro as I work abroad, I have a possibility to print a few sheets out at my job on their pc, I have it on a usb, but it doesn´t open the written pages when I press open in that computer. It presents different items although the only thing on the usb are the written pages. I see no option come up as to convert it into anything. But when I have been to the library there is no problem even if theirs also is a pc, only the cost is very high there.
- 01-22-2016, 02:37 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: How can I convert pages so I can print out from a windows pc at my job?
If you're simply printing from the Pages app on your MacBook, you should need to convert anything. If your MacBook can detect the printer then you should be able to simply print from within the Pages app. Anyway, You should be able to save the document in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- 01-22-2016, 03:09 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2016, 02:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2016, 10:30 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 10:16 AM