How do I un freeze safari
My safari is blocked asking me to purchase a play safe card
- 01-16-2016, 12:52 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: How do I un freeze safari
Hi and welcome to iMore.
Do you mean a PaySafe Card? If so, you don't need to purchase one to use Safari.
You haven't said what device you are using.
If you are on an iPhone or iPad. Go to your home screen and double tap the home button and swipe Safari up and away. This will 'force close' the App and will allow you to restart it.
If you are using a Mac, press Command-Option-Escape to bring up the running programs tab. Then choose the app that is unresponsive, in this case Safari and then select Force Quit.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2016, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 07:27 AM
- By stg 1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:26 AM