why wont my screen dim off after i receive a call?
When i receive a call, my screen stays lit up the entire time, causing my face to hit buttons and hanging up sometimes..Is there a setting to make it stop or what do i do?
- 01-13-2016, 04:46 AM #2
- 5,525 Posts
Re: why wont my screen dim off after i receive a call?
Welcome to iMore!
The screen should dim when the phone is next to your face. During a call, what happens when you cover the top portion of the phone around the ear piece? There's a proximity sensor in there that could have an issue.
- Have you had the screen replaced recently?
- New case or screen protector?
- Have you tried rebooting the device? (hold power and home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo)
What iPhone model is it?
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2016, 04:41 PM
- By HariKECE in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2016, 09:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2016, 05:26 AM
- By Leslie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2016, 05:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2016, 04:57 AM