Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How to install Facebook App using cellular data?

I accidentally delete my Facebook app and I'm now trying to install it again but since it's more than 100mb it says that I need to connect to wifi but I can't cause my wifi button is grayed out. Tbh, I can live without wifi but I can't live without Facebook. I am now using Safari and it's lag. Someone please help me how to install Facebook app using cellular data please 😭😭😭 Is there other ways except for app store? Please help me guys, I'm so desperate.

Go to Settings→ Cellular, and then enable the toggle next to "App Store". You will still get a warning, but you should be allowed to download via cellular data.

Try going to Settings > WiFi > Tap blue i > forget this network > Tap to forget the network. Then sign back in to your wifi. If it's no longer grayed, go to the App Store and download Facebook. You could also use the Facebook client app called Friendly+. It works great. Only about 13 mb in size.
    Apple limits cellular downloads to less than 100 mb. That's to protect people from using too much data.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: How to install Facebook App using cellular data?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    I accidentally delete my Facebook app and I'm now trying to install it again but since it's more than 100mb it says that I need to connect to wifi but I can't cause my wifi button is grayed out. Tbh, I can live without wifi but I can't live without Facebook. I am now using Safari and it's lag. Someone please help me how to install Facebook app using cellular data please 😭😭😭 Is there other ways except for app store? Please help me guys, I'm so desperate.

Default How do I install my Facebook App using cellular data?

@stephmorgan Did you have a question?