how to keep my same number on a pay as u go iphone from 4 to 5
How to keepmypay as u go number on iphone 4 a newer iphone 5
- 01-08-2016, 02:27 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: how to keep my same number on a pay as u go iphone from 4 to 5
All you need to do is just swap out sim cards, surely.
If you are going from one sim size to a smaller one, your provider can swap out the sim for you to a smaller one. I did that when going from a borrowed iPhone 4s on AT&T to my UK iPhone 6.
If, however, you are swapping carriers too then I guess you can negotiate with them to keep the same number. I honestly can't see it as a problem. They do it here in the UK for PAYG numbers and I have no reason to think anywhere else would be any different.
- By loveseyecandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2016, 12:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 08:48 AM
- By tracy dashwood in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 20Last Post: 01-09-2016, 03:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 10:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:03 PM