wifi and cellular data?
If i have wifi and cellular data on at the same time, will my phone use the wifi or will it drain my data?
- 01-07-2016, 07:24 PM #2
- 7,726 Posts
Re: wifi and cellular data?
Welcome to iMore! Your iPhone will use your wifi connection as long as it's connected. Check the status bar for the wifi logo (see image below).
Keep in mind that if you have Wi-Fi Assist enabled in Settings > Cellular your iPhone may still use cellular data when you're on wifi if your signal is weak. If you're concerned about using too much data I recommend toggling Wi-Fi Assist off.
- By carestmw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2016, 09:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 09:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 03:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 07:05 PM