my phone is wet having been droppe in water
I have dropped my phone into water is there any way I can dry it out
- 01-02-2016, 01:24 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: my phone is wet having been droppe in water
Assuming you are the same person who posted the other thread, i'll put the info I said there in this one too.
Make sure it is turned off. DO NOT try and turn it on until it is completely dry.
The best thing you can do is put it in an airing cupboard, or somewhere where dry heat is prevalent. If you live in hot climes, on a windowsill is a good idea.
The box of rice idea is pretty useless, in my opinion. Direct sunshine is far preferable I think.
- 01-07-2016, 01:45 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 71 Posts
Re: My phone is wet having been dropped in water, what is the best way to dry it out?
Switch it off & remove the sim dcard and try to use blower if you have. Or else keep it a side until it gets dry completely. Don't you worry, nothing happens to your handset. RELAX!!!!1
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2016, 01:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2016, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2016, 12:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2016, 11:27 AM