Back up using Time Machine appears not to have copies of all photos
I have run a back up of my system this morning and have checked that the back up shows all photos I have on my Mac.
I cannot see a lot of the full details that I see when I click Photos or All Photos on the Mac when I look at the hard drive?
My guess is that I have backed the whole set of details up somewhere on the back up but cannot see them
Any suggestions or advise on how I copy all Photos onto the hard drive
- Best AnswerDec 31 2015 | 6:30 am EST
Make DVDs it would be the best option to backup your photos
- 12-31-2015, 06:30 AM #2
- By Apple Blogger in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2016, 10:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2015, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 01:16 AM