Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default My passcode won't work

I got this watch for Christmas, been learning it and I turned on Voice Over and want to turn it off. When I put in my passcode it doesn't unlock the screen. If I touch the number the vo tells me what number I pushed. If I hold down the number I get a notification sound no vo sound but the screen doesn't unlock.

Default Re: My passcode won't work

On the watch, do you have the "use phone to unlock" turned on? that can help you at least get it unlocked.

Open the watch app on your phone, then scroll down to passcode, and enable this:

Why won't my passcode work?-2015-12-30-10.23.46.jpg

I'd also try rebooting your watch by holding both buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo. If all else fails, go into the watch app on your phone and unpair the watch, then re-pair it. It will do a backup of the watch when you unpair, but I'd set it up as new to make sure you have everything right. Sounds like something might be off and setting it up as new should help.