Can I reset my iPhone without losing any data, pics, etc? It's disabled and I do not know what to do?

I

iMore Question

can i reset my iphone without losing any data, pics, etc? it's disabled and i do not know what to do

phone is disabled. forgot passcode. what can i do to fix this without losing everything in my phone

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: can i reset my iphone without losing any data, pics, etc? it's disabled and i do not know what t

As long as you have a backup (iCloud or iTunes) you can restore from that. iCloud backups usually take place when your phone is plugged in and on wifi.
If you need help on reactivating your phone go here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: can i reset my iphone without losing any data, pics, etc? it's disabled and i do not know what t

phone is disabled. forgot passcode. what can i do to fix this without losing everything in my phone

Nope. You will have to restore the device via iTunes and you will lose all data currently on it. Having said that, if you have a recent backup, either iCloud or iTunes, then you can restore the data contained in the backup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73