"Reachable At' Phone Number
Hello I would like to know how can I change/edit the 'reachable at' phone number listed on my apple id account information?
- 12-23-2015, 08:06 PM #2
- 01-04-2016, 06:44 AM #3
- 01-04-2016, 09:04 AM #4
- 25,067 Posts
How can I change a Reachable At' phone number?
Do you have a Contact Card made for yourself in Contacts?
If you do, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendar > scroll down to the Contacts section> my info > go to your contact card and tap.
Does your number show now?
Is the phone still in another person's name?
- 01-05-2016, 10:43 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I change a Reachable At' phone number?
hi there I have a solution for you, this might be the issue
In the Security section, you can review and update account details that help you keep your account secure. Click Edit in the Security section to see all available options for your account.
If you do not have two-step verification or two-factor authentication enabled on your account, you can do the following actions:
* Change your password
* Change your security questions
* Add or update the rescue email address
* Turn on two-step verification
I have found a trend, you can turn of two step verification but turn it off, once you turn it off you no longer would need this number for the reachable at section, bc you no longer use that security feature now, if you do have this enabled then it should be able to update to the correct number bc that service is in use hope this helps !
- 01-05-2016, 11:10 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2015, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 05:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 04:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 04:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2015, 09:00 AM