calander entry won't display on pc, does on ipad
Operating win 10 on my ASUS tablet (flip over actually) and I have an ipad 4. Using icloud calander. Entrys further out than 6 months wont' show up on my pc after entering them. They do show up on the ipad. Tried to find a setting to get the pc to extend out further (like a year would work) but could not find anything. Little help please.
- 12-24-2015, 11:23 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 443 Posts
Re: calander entry won't display on pc, does on ipad
Will they show up if less than 6 months? Also, where on the ASUS are you looking at them? A Calendar application or in iCloud on the web? If the entries that are over 6 months away are showing up in iCloud on the web, then my guess is that whatever application you're using to view your calendar has some kind of restriction in the settings. I'd start with that.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 08:10 PM
- By CanemSpiritus in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2015, 03:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2015, 04:52 PM
I received a notification on my phone screen that another phone was logged into my iMessages, what does it mean?By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2015, 08:51 AM