Backup photos to laptop and cloud
I wanted to know of any app/cloud service that helps me backup my photos.
The idea is not to do a camera backup directly from the phone, but a backup to the laptop and preferably the cloud whenever I connect my iPhone to the laptop.
I stay in a non wifi zone most of the times and hence the direct to cloud camera backup doesn't work for me.
- 01-15-2016, 11:43 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 117 Posts
Re: Backup photos to laptop and cloud, can I get some help?
Most cloud services have a client/app for desktop/laptop (Box, Dropbox, etc.). But the media would have to be stored locally onto your laptop for the cloud client to transfer it to the cloud. Then just delete it from your laptop when you're done.
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2016, 12:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 06:56 PM