white line appearing on LCD
i have iPhone 5 , sometimes a slightly white horizontal line appears on the screen.
how remove it what are causes
is there a problem with the LCD
- 12-20-2015, 08:45 AM #2
- 12-23-2015, 11:29 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: white line appearing on LCD
I have tried replacing the lcd/digitizer assembly twice on iphone 5c. Both screens initially look great and then after assembly the lcd starts to display white vertical lines and digitizer fails to respond. I now have gone through 2 LCD $160. My supplier says it is static electricity. My question is there a resolution?
- 12-23-2015, 12:04 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: What is this white line appearing on my LCD?
I'm having the same problem. Checked the connectors with a microscope. Tested with 2 screens. The connectors are looking brand new, when fitting, there's a nice click but no response at all from the digitizer and the squares and lines on the screen.
I'm also reading about electrostatic problems, but i'm working here in the shop with a anti electrostatic mat, and bracelet (or hows that called in English)
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2016, 05:48 AM
- By ipooed in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2015, 11:38 AM
- By gameson in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2015, 02:00 PM
- By reese2147 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:55 AM