Should I get the Silicone or Leather official Apple case?

I

iMore Question

silicone or leather official Apple case

Hello everyone, I'm new at the forum.

I don't know which to buy: silicone or leather?
I tried many cases from Ebay. slim tpu, Transparent/ clear, didn't like them, feels cheap and become yellow after few weeks.

I saw in the store the Apple cases, looks very luxury (BUT I can't check it cause it's in a sealed box and can't open, there isn't a display) .

What Do you prefer? don't want to be disappointed . it's expensive cases here in Israel.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: silicone or leather official Apple case

Hey there

I have the Silicone case one month, it's lint collector, Just took it off from my pocket and there are fibers (easily to wipe it off), the material is sticky, feels good in the hand, like satin BUT very slippery after a week.
I have small hands and I feel like the phone somehow gonna fall from my hands. bit strange cause many say that the silicone is grippy .to me is rubber.

I thought maybe replace the case to my phone to a leather case. don't know which color due.
[hope it help you]

asaf1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: silicone or leather official Apple case

the silicone material attract every piece of lint and dust (even if it's on a clean place)
as I'm a clean person it's really annoying to clean the case all time long while I'm taking the phone from pocket or bag.
from some reason the case feels very slippery in the hand. for the high price, I was expecting more quality.
I would also like to get advice from those who have the leather case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73