I move to ios from andriod,
How I can set a song as a ringtone on my iPhone?
- 12-16-2015, 11:17 AM #2
- 7,741 Posts
Re: Custom ringtone
Welcome to iMore! The easiest way is to purchase the tone from iTunes. In iOS, open iTunes Store, then tap on the "more" button on the bottom right of the screen and choose Tones. Just search for the ringtone you want and download it. Of course, you will most likely have to pay for the ringtone. The other way is through iTunes on a Mac or PC but it's more involved. This thread will walk you through the process: How to edit songs in iTunes to make ringtones?
- 12-16-2015, 12:32 PM #3
- 12-16-2015, 01:25 PM #4
- 12-16-2015, 02:57 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2015, 02:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2015, 08:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 07:26 AM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2015, 10:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2015, 10:41 PM