Using an old phone without changing phone plan or phone carrier.
Hi - I am getting an old iPhone 4 from a family member. It doesn't have a sim card - if I buy a new sim card, can I restore a copy of my current iPhone onto the iPhone 4? Do I need to buy a specific sim card from my phone company (Rogers)?
- 12-26-2015, 03:00 AM #2
- By manni1to in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 118Last Post: 06-24-2016, 04:34 PM
- By swandy in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2016, 04:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2015, 09:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2015, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2015, 09:11 PM