Samsung Galaxy battery
When you get a new samsung galaxy ace style should i let the battery die then charge it?
- 12-26-2015, 03:14 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: New Samsung Galaxy battery, should I let it die then charge it?
Hi and welcome to iMore.
This is an Apple site, primarily, although a number of us do have Android devices too.
Current theory seems to be that if it's a Li-Ion battery don't let it drop to zero at all but to keep it always with some charge in when recharging. Of course, there may be times when you can't stop it from dying, like if you are out and nowhere near a socket/charger but don't make a habit of letting it drop to zero before recharging.
- By austriak in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 24Last Post: 12-29-2015, 05:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2015, 06:29 PM
- By alan_d_dsilva in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2015, 03:19 PM
- By luisferim in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2015, 09:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 04:00 AM