Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do you cancel Spotify Premium?

Hello. I am trying to cancel a subscription to Spotify Premium and point number seven in the link below does not work for me. No subscriptions come up. Help please!!!

Default Re: How do you cancel Spotify Premium?

How to cancel your Premium subscription

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
    2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
    3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
    5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.