I have received error messages from 2 companies that I pay online bills to, how can I fix it?

I

iMore Question

I have received a message from 2 companies that I pay online bills to & I get the message

What does it mean when an online company says my "browser will not be supported" by them as of 1-2016

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have received a message from 2 companies that I pay online bills to & I get the message

Welcome to iMore! It means that your browser won't be supported by them anymore. I'm guessing you're using an old version of iOS or you have some crazy bills that you're paying that won't accept payments from a mobile browser starting January.
What version of iOS are you using? What companies are you trying to pay that are giving you this message?

effie9150

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have received a message from 2 companies that I pay online bills to & I get the message

I have Mobile Safari 7 & it's credit card companies

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

That's odd. Most credit card companies have iOS apps so you may just want to go that route. Or try updating to iOS 9.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm assuming you're using an iPhone 4 or an earlier iPhone model? If so, you will need to update to a newer model iPhone or possibly use a 3rd-party web browser. Alternatively, you can try accessing the cc companies' web sites via a computer.

effie9150

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

Thanks to you both for the info

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1