Why my BEATS Studio Wireless doesnt want to pair
I bought my BEATS Studio Wireless edition on ebay in an used condition a few months ago. Since then it doesnt want to pair with any of my devices. The led is always on, which means is probably connected to an old device.
What can I do to unpair it? Any suggestions
- 12-01-2015, 01:26 PM #2
- 24,979 Posts
Re: Why my BEATS Studio Wireless doesnt want to pair
Welcome to iMore! You may not be giving it enough time. I had to work with my Bluetooth headset to get it to pair. It took me about 30 minutes. But it finally paired. I had to turn off and on, do a hard reset on the phone, but it finally did.
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2016, 12:31 AM
- By cooljatt18 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2015, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 01:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2015, 10:00 AM