When I have a perfect reception on my iPhone (full bars and 4g) I still cannot get my emails it always comes up with "cannot connect to the server"
What am I doing wrong?
- 11-27-2015, 06:06 AM #2
- 7,767 Posts
Welcome to iMore! This usually points to an issue with your email account settings on your device or a problem with your email service. Try these steps:
1. Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
2. If you're still having problems try deleting and then re-adding your email account in Settings > Mail, Contact, Calendars.
3. If the problems continue to persist you may want to contact your email service.
- By Adnams in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2015, 07:59 AM
- By brianws in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2015, 10:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 01:33 AM
- By freddmc in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2015, 06:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2015, 05:37 PM