If I delete an E-MAIL, the next one is automatically opened. I HATE THIS! How can I stop it?
I cannot find a way to make the system open only the E-MAILīs I choose to open when I choose to open them. If I delete one, the next one, either above or below the one I am deleting, is opened. How can I stop it from hopping to the next message and opening it?
- 11-25-2015, 12:37 PM #2
- 11-25-2015, 01:10 PM #3
- 11-25-2015, 03:25 PM #4
- By ChrisxJacobsen in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2016, 04:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 03:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2015, 12:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2015, 11:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2015, 11:00 AM