Phone wont ring
My phone won't ring. It only vibrates when I get a call
Where do I go to get it to ring?
- 11-21-2015, 09:39 AM #2
- 5,536 Posts
Re: Phone wont ring
Welcome to iMore!
On the side of the phone is a switch, have you tried toggling it? This is where you can mute the phone, which puts it in vibrate mode. Also, when it's vibrating, use the volume keys to raise the volume a bit and see how that works.
You can also check Settings -> Sounds to make sure everything looks right there.
- 11-21-2015, 09:39 AM #3
- By thanhlc205 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2015, 07:31 AM
- By Peterhumberdportland in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2015, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2015, 07:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 06:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 03:41 PM