Why I can't Update and install Apps in Apple Store
I can't update my apps in Apple Store. It's just keep rotating then it will go back to update button again, I can't even install apps! what's wrong with this? It was perfectly working yesterday.
- 11-18-2015, 05:32 AM #2
- 7,786 Posts
Re: Why I can't Update and install Apps in Apple Store
Welcome to iMore! This happens from time to time. Give it some time and try again. You could also try resetting your device and seeing if that kicks things into gear. To perform a soft reset, hold both the power button and home button down until you see the Apple boot logo.
Also, depending on the size of the apps, some won't update unless you're on wifi.
- By Matrix Leader in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2015, 08:09 PM
- By Cristina Neat in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2015, 10:08 AM
- By iwicked in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2015, 05:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2015, 11:58 PM