ipad pro or macbook?
I have to get my 13 year old son a "laptop" for school and wonder if the iPad pro is a viable option, or am I better sticking with the macbook?
- 11-12-2015, 03:02 AM #2iMore Pro
- 533 Posts
Re: ipad pro or macbook?
For me I would prefer the MacBook. It will be a better multitasker which will be helpful for doing papers and such. There is still a lot that OS X can do that iOS cannot.
There is a lot of crossover though (iPad can certainly do word processing and Internet research just fine). So engage with your son, could be he will like the Apple pen if he is an artist or that he would prefer iOS apps and games.
- By jason128 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 87Last Post: 01-01-2016, 06:53 PM
- By JustZE in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 29Last Post: 11-16-2015, 11:35 AM
- By Justin Bengtson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 02:26 PM
My wife purchased a new iPad and is now reading my messages from my phone, how was she able to do this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2015, 06:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 04:45 AM