how do i set up a new account?
does the phone need to be bought from an apple provider?
how do I check the status of a used phone?
- 11-10-2015, 07:19 PM #2
- 38,509 Posts
Re: how do i set up a new account?
1. No, the phone does not need to be purchased from Apple or an approved Apple Sales provider, but it is recommended.
2. What kind of status? I mean, the used phone either works or it doesn't. If you're concerned about the iCloud activation lock, it is recommended that you meet the seller at the wireless provider you plan to get service with and have him or her disable Find My iPhone and then go to Settings → General → Reset and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings" in your presence.
- By audioimagesllc in forum CarPlayReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Not getting Notifications from email. But once I tap on email icon they show up. Why is it doing this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 06:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2015, 05:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 04:13 PM