My cable will not charge my ipad4 but will work on my ipad mini.
Before it all started I had to make a few attempts at replugging in the connector to the Ipad. Now it will not work at all. The charger does work on my mini ipad. I can charge my 4 with that cord but very very slow to the tune of 50% over 10 hours. Tried hard boot but I think it is the actual connector inside the ipad or battery. What are my options? Thank you
- 11-07-2015, 10:10 AM #2
- 11-07-2015, 01:48 PM #3
- 11-07-2015, 04:06 PM #4
- 5,880 Posts
Re: My cable will not charge my ipad4 but will work on my ipad mini.
If cable don't work on one but on another takes 10 hours .. I would say a bad cable. I would try a diff cable if that don't work then it is the port on the mini. Also the if you are using a iPad mini charger brick 5w on a iPad 4 that's why it's 10 hours iPads use a 12w charger block. My main guess would be the port on the mini .. Check for dust build up in the port it happened to my iPhone 5 and I thought it was a bad port until I cleaned it out
- By Hieuf in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2015, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2015, 01:46 PM
- By Interested1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2015, 11:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2015, 10:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2015, 08:51 AM