Just upgraded from Win7 to Win10 on MBP Retina (2012), and *now* the Function Keys don't work
The Function keys DID work via Win7, but don't now.
All Updates applied.
I've toggled Boot Camp Control Panel / Keyboard / On/Off to no avail.
The Backlit keyboard is continuously lit up; no way of turning off backlight.
Under Device Manager / Keyboards, there are two entries both labelled HID Keyboard Device. I've 'updated' driver software for both (Didn't need updating)
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-06-2015, 07:02 PM #2
- 11-06-2015, 07:12 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Just upgraded from Win7 to Win10 on MBP Retina (2012), and *now* the Function Keys don't work
Should have added that I downloaded & ran 'AppleKeyboardInstaller64.exe'. But that didn't work.
I also re-started the MBP.
I'm surprised & disappointed that features that worked via Win7 no longer work via a Win10 'Upgrade'
- By iMore Question in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2015, 03:19 PM
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2015, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2015, 07:15 PM