Can the iPhone see a USB Mass Storage Device?

I

iMore Question

Can the iPhone "see" a USB Mass Storage Device

OK, my company manufactures an instrument that is used by agencies for detecting illicit materials. I can put the instrument into mass storage mode which will make it emulate a USB stick so that when you connect it to a PC, you can access a folder and drag data files from it. One of our key users issues iPhones to their operators so the question is, if an adapter is used to enable a USB connection between the iPhone and our instrument, can the iPhone browse files and transfer them from the instrument to the iPhone.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can the iPhone "see" a USB Mass Storage Device

OK, my company manufactures an instrument that is used by agencies for detecting illicit materials. I can put the instrument into mass storage mode which will make it emulate a USB stick so that when you connect it to a PC, you can access a folder and drag data files from it. One of our key users issues iPhones to their operators so the question is, if an adapter is used to enable a USB connection between the iPhone and our instrument, can the iPhone browse files and transfer them from the instrument to the iPhone.

possibly with a app .. iphone basaclly sand boxs every app for security

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77