How do I add a gmail address to messaging on an ITouch?
When I type it in, Iit asks me for the iTunes password. I type it in, and then it never sends a confirmation email to the gmail account, and it shows an error message next to the email address I tried to add.
- 11-03-2015, 08:29 AM #2
- 7,774 Posts
Re: How do I add a gmail address to messaging on an ITouch?
Welcome to iMore! To add an email address to Messaging in iOS, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive, then tap on "Add Another Email..." You'll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password, then see a status labeled "verifying" next to the email address. If you're not getting the verification email make sure you check your junk/spam folder.
- By twinlight in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2015, 10:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2015, 06:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 10:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:59 AM