In messaging mode, why is the cursor not blinking?
I've never had a problem sending or receiving text messages before. I was having a problem with some calls automatically going to voice mail. A rep at an apple store said it was because my do-not-disturb was on. She turned it off. That corrected my problem of incoming calls going to voice mail, but now I can't send a text. The cursor doesn't blink; I can't go back to delete a message. The message screen appears to be locked.
- 11-01-2015, 05:19 PM #2
- 11-02-2015, 09:35 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2016, 06:29 PM
- By regression in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2015, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 03:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2015, 01:10 PM