How to find the owner of a lost iPhone that ISN'T charged
I just read your article about how to find the owner of a lost iPhone to return it. Unfortunately, the iPhone I found didn't have any battery, so I charged it, but since the SIM card is locked, too, it can't receive any incoming calls whatsoever. Is there still a way to find the owner? I really want to return it.
- 10-30-2015, 06:30 PM #2
- 10-30-2015, 08:55 PM #3iMore Pro
- 741 Posts
Re: How to find the owner of a lost iPhone that ISN'T charged
Police or the lost and found where you found it. Possibly the carrier could help if you pull the SIM you will know who the carrier is and perhaps someone at a carrier store will actually help reunite the phone to the owner.
- By Ryan Danhauser in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2015, 07:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2015, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2015, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2015, 03:40 PM