moving files with os x el capiten
why can't i moving or copy-paste any file from mac devise to my hardisk??
it happen since i upgraded my os to el capiten..
- 10-24-2015, 03:54 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: moving files with os x el capiten
What hard disk are you referring? A MB no matter the model has its own built in migration tool when used correctly should transfer via WIFI TO your Mac if this is what you are referring and can read about it in the built in MAC Book essentials user manual listed in the 'About' Mac section. If not please try and leave some more info for us.
- By gskgee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2015, 12:41 PM
- By Rainwater50 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 47Last Post: 12-21-2015, 08:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2015, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2015, 07:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2015, 06:12 PM