delete e-mail from iphone6
This apple iphone was given yo me.i am unable to receive my AOL e-mail as I do not know hoe to delete the preious' owner's r-mail address. Can you assist me?
- 10-22-2015, 06:46 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,171 Posts
Re: delete e-mail from iphone6
If you are just trying to remove the previous owner's email address from the Mail application on the phone, you should be able to do so by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > then selecting the email address and pressing "Delete Account".
If, however, you are trying to remove the previous owner's Apple ID, then you likely will need the previous owner to do that for you.
- 10-22-2015, 06:48 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:25 AM