can I put 4G mac mini on my existing 2007 mac desk top OS X
I don't want to buy another desk top, just want more room because some of the programs are rejected when I ask to put them on. So, I bought a mac mini and now a computer guy here says that I can't use it and I have to get a monitor, any monitor.
- 10-22-2015, 09:40 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,372 Posts
Re: can I put 4G mac mini on my existing 2007 mac desk top OS X
Most likely the display technology on your old monitor is not up to the task and you will need a new monitor, OR an adapter, that being said smaller HDMI monitor are not that expensive. You will need you get a monitor that supports HDMI or Thunderbolt. Or you can use some sort of adapter, BUT you will lose much of the resolution that the mac can support.
Here's an example of one that would work....
Amazon.com: Asus VE228H 21.5-Inches LCD Monitor: Computers & Accessories
This is the possible adapter you need (or you might need a Thunderbolt to DVI adapter).....
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 08:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 07:29 AM
- By Jwan ph in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 05:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:47 AM