- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
A question on AirPort Express.
In my parent's house, they have a Netgear N600 wi-fi router that has 802.11 a/b/g/n specifications, but it doesn't reach to the opposite side of the house from where it's sitting. Is the AirPort Express a good way to boost the wi-fi signal in that part of the house, or should they get a new wi-fi router? Thanks.
- 10-20-2015, 04:52 PM #2
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
- By mssaucedo0301 in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 05:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 04:47 PM