How to clear cache of the iPhone and regain space?
In the iPhone summary of the iTunes, it shows a huge space is allocated by "others". I guess it should be cache. This space eaten by the "others" category can't removed by any tricks known to me. This is a huge waste and I'm afraid I would have to reset the iPhone to gain this space back! How can I get this space back?
- 10-18-2015, 12:40 PM #2
- 10-18-2015, 04:36 PM #3
- 10-18-2015, 06:19 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2015, 12:23 PM
- By Snowbooks1419 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2015, 06:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 11:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 11:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2015, 09:12 AM