keyboard has moved
For some reason in apps and e-mail, also this forum, my keyboard is now sitting half way up the screen. How can I re tify this problem and get it to the bottom again?
- 10-18-2015, 07:14 AM #2
- 7,823 Posts
Re: keyboard has moved
Welcome to iMore! Are you, by chance, using an iPad? If so, tap and hold on the bottom, right hand key (looks like a keyboard with a down arrow) and drag it back down to the bottom. That is a feature in iOS that makes it easier to type with your thumbs while holding the device.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- 10-18-2015, 07:16 AM #3
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 12:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 08:32 AM