Why aren't images downloading?

I

iMore Question

Not all images are downloading.

I want to get a canvas made from an picture I have in iPhotos. When I go to the site, and you set up to download you image, the dropdown screen will only download about ? of my photos. And of course the one I want in not in that bunch. Is there a way to make all my photos download to look at to get the one I want? I?ve had this happen with Facebook also. These are the only 2 I?ve tried. There is a download spinning wheel in the lower left corner, but no matter how long I wait, no other photos seem to come down on the screen. I?ve tried to google this, but don?t know how to condense this question.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Not all images are downloading.

This is all happening on your iPhone? Have you tried rebooting it? Usually helps if there is something stuck.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

no, this is on my MBA..have downloaded El Capitan. Yes, I have tried to reboot it. Wondering if they are getting hung up in iCloud for some reason. I probably am getting about 500 out of 3,000. And they are very random..not by album or year ..etc...1 here 1 there...very frustrating.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Okay,this is happening when I tried to do and attachment in an email. ..I hit attachment..dropdown pops up--use the photos under media on the left hand side. Photos pop up....SOME photos...with the loading wheel lower left hand side.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

yes, I do have iPhoto library...no matter what area I go into, Moments, years,,etc...it just always shows the same photos. It will come up with the latest photos I took on my phone (that doesn’t help). And....I was very frustrated that I wanted a particular photo for a canvas and it wouldn’t show yup--tried on my iPad, and every photo does come up there.

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

iMoreAppImg_20151026_100343.jpg
iMoreAppImg_20151026_100400.jpg

This is all I can show you what it's doing or not doing..I have 11,000 photos and only getting maybe 200. I understand if they have to download from the cloud, but in general, it doesn't take very long. Somehow I feel I am missing something...thx

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW