Problems with Jailbreak
So I just jailbroke my phone because it finally got released for iOS 9. Everything went fine until i tried to open up Cydia. It just opens up and then closes. I've restarted my phone numerous times and every tutorial I look up on Google says to use either redsn0w or install ifile or use a SSH.
I can't install ifile because I cant even open up Cydia or do this SSH because it requires CYDIA. And I tried redsn0w but it said "unexpected error".
Everything requires you to open up Cydia. And I cant even do that. I can't even uninstall because that is within the app.
Please please pleaseeee HELPP.
- 10-14-2015, 01:24 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 123 Posts
Re: Problems with Jailbreak
Did you back up to a computer before you jailbroke your phone? Did you try to jailbreak a phone that you used an OTA update on? My advice would be to go into DFU, do a fresh install of 9.0.2, then rerun Pangu. make sure you get Cydia up and working before you restore your backup. Or you can try to use iFunbox. I believe it lets you open an SSH terminal through the program itself
- 10-14-2015, 01:49 PM #3
- 10-14-2015, 06:43 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 123 Posts
Re: Can I get some help with a jailbreak?
This is a workaround
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2015, 02:49 PM
- By jmbburg26 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:29 AM
- By Khadiga Ashraf in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2015, 04:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2015, 12:00 PM