Never thought I'd be this happy with a iPhone 5

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Been gone to Android for a while. Had the s6 edge and the LG g3 both in less than this past year. I was tied in knots with att next plan with no way out I thought I would die. Finally a chance to get my wife a new iphone 6s in Rose Gold for her birthday. I plunked down cold hard cash full price for a 128 gig . OMG she is in heaven and my granddaughter is in heaven with the hand me down iphone 6. Poor old me got the granddaughter's iphone 5 . Going back in time even to a older model iphone and I don't miss the latest and greatest Android. Never going back again as long as I live. God I hate Android,

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back, not all devices suit everyones needs. Won't say I hate Android, just at this moment in time Apple devices work best for my needs. Enjoy.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Been gone to Android for a while. Had the s6 edge and the LG g3 both in less than this past year. I was tied in knots with att next plan with no way out I thought I would die. Finally a chance to get my wife a new iphone 6s in Rose Gold for her birthday. I plunked down cold hard cash full price for a 128 gig . OMG she is in heaven and my granddaughter is in heaven with the hand me down iphone 6. Poor old me got the granddaughter's iphone 5 . Going back in time even to a older model iphone and I don't miss the latest and greatest Android. Never going back again as long as I live. God I hate Android,

!!!!!UPDATE!!!!! Man I must be living right. Yesterday I was able to get a hold of a 6plus on the cheap. I know for some it may be to big but I could not pass it up for the price.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
!!!!!UPDATE!!!!! Man I must be living right. Yesterday I was able to get a hold of a 6plus on the cheap. I know for some it may be to big but I could not pass it up for the price.

NICE!!! I had a 6 and now I have a 6s Plus and love the big phone. It's all about user preference. Obviously we aren't alone because Apple keeps making the phones.

Now, I don't hate Android by any means, I just like iOS way more.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner