Can't deauthorize old iPhone, please help.
So I reached my 10 device limit on iTunes and I went to deauthorize all my led authorization, but there's one I can't deauthorize and I don't know why. I think it's my original iPhone 6s I had to return, and I don't know why the "remove" button is frayed out. I'm worried that the phone is still considered active or something. Anyone have any ideas?
- 10-11-2015, 09:56 AM #2
- 10-11-2015, 10:36 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 10-19-2015, 03:29 PM
- By ChuckG73 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2015, 05:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:00 AM
- By mehmeti in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2015, 03:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 07:29 AM