How do I re-enable a disabled iPhone?
My phone is disabled and I don't know how to enable it. I did a reset on my phone and I don't know what the 6-digit code is to unlock it.
- 10-10-2015, 08:38 AM #2
- 38,490 Posts
re: How do I re-enable a disabled iPhone?
Neither do we. Having said that, your only option at this point is to connect it to your computer and restore it via iTunes. Keep in mind, however, that iTunes *may* prompt you for the lock screen passcode prior to restoring it. Alternatively, you can put the device in recovery or DFU mode and then connect it to your computer to restore via iTunes, but you will lose all of the data that's currently on the device. Hopefully, you made a recent backup prior to you forgetting the passcode.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2015, 11:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:07 AM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 07:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 06:00 AM